Following today’s announcement that Step 1 of the Ontario reopening plan will commence on June 11th, 2021, we have prepared a quick reference on what will be permitted at that stage as it relates to gatherings.
– Indoor religious services, rites and ceremonies including weddings and funerals at 15% capacity of the room
– Outdoors religious services, rites and ceremonies including weddings and funerals are permitted with capacity limited to permit physical distancing of 2 metres
– Bars and restaurants will be permitted to reopen with patio dining for up to 4 people (all from the same family/bubble) per table.
– Outdoor gatherings and organized public events of up to 10 people
– Outdoor sports, training and personal training for up to 10 people
– Day camps
– Campsites and campgrounds
– Parks in Ontario
– Outdoor horse racing and motor speedways without spectators
– Outdoor pools, splash pads and wading pools
Step 1 of this reopening plan is scheduled to run for at least 21 days which would put us at July 2nd, 2021.
To keep up to date on reopening guidelines and what the other phases of the plan propose to include visit the Ontario Government’s website.