Widely know as the birthplace of the steelpan and calypso, Trinidad and Tobago is a tropical piece of paradise that oozes cultural excitement.
Having hosted many Caribbean and international CEOs and heads of state, including President Barack Obama at for the Fifth Summit of the Americas in 2009, this makes this twin island state a great backdrop for your next conference and meeting. But where are the popular Trinidad and Tobago conference venues?
We are going to look at five (5) of the venues located in Trinidad.
Photo credit: Hyatt Regency Trinidad
- 43,000 square feet of meeting and event space including large pre-function areas with sweeping views of the Gulf
- Included in the function space are a 16,000 square-foot Regency Ballroom and a 10,000 square-foot multipurpose facility.
- High speed wired and wireless Internet in meeting rooms, public areas and guestrooms
- Translation facilities for international meetings
- Full service Business Center
- Professional meeting and event planners
- Delectable catering options blending international and ethnic cuisine with local flavors
- On-site activities including a full-service spa and rooftop pool
- 428 contemporary guestrooms with bamboo flooring, flat-screen TVs and Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Located in the heart of downtown Port of Spain
- 40 minutes away from Piarco International Airport
Photo credit: Hilton Trinidad Hotel & Conference Centre
- 40,322 square feet of space including outdoor pool and terraces
- 10 indoor meeting areas & 13 function areas including outdoor terraces
- Banquet facilities and catering services
- Business center
- High-speed Internet access
- Fax Courier Audio/visual equipment
- 418 rooms and suites
- located just 10 minutes from Port of Spain’s business and shopping districts and 45 minutes from the airport
Photo credit: Radisson Hotel Trinidad
- Perfect for a business conference, a training seminar, an exhibition or a gala banquet
- 8 meeting spaces with a combined total of 13,668 sq ft
- Largest space is the Festival Ballroom which can accommodate up to 550 persons theatre style
- onsite Accommodation consists of 243 non-smoking rooms
- Located in Port-of-Spain
Photo credit: Courtyard Marriott Port of Spain
- 3 meeting rooms
- 2,303 sq ft of total meeting space
- Meeting space with highest maximum capacity is Grande Riviere with a capacity of 100
- Maximum of 2 breakout meeting room(s)
- Trinidad hotel close to downtown Port of Spain, area shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
- Enjoy spacious and modern accommodations, with 119 comfortable rooms and suites.
5. Kapok Hotel
Photo credit: Kapok Hotel
- 10 event areas with Over 6,805 SQ FT OF TOTAL MEETING SPACE
- offers corporate and banquet facilities for events up to 275 persons
- Mic & Podium
- Multimedia Projector
- Projector Screen
- Flip Chart with Paper
- Television, DVD / CD Player
- 94-room hotel located seconds away from the famous Queen’s Park Savannah